(source: Tammy's Recipes)
Slow Cooker Lasagna
* 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
* 28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
* 1/3 cup water
* 4 oz. can mushrooms
* 15 oz. ricotta or 24 oz. cottage cheese
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Break noodles. Place half in bottom of greased slow cooker.
2. Brown ground beef. Drain. Stir in Italian seasoning. Spread half over noodles in slow cooker.
3. Layer half of sauce and water, half of mushrooms, half of ricotta or cottage cheese and half of mozzarella cheese over beef. Repeat layers.
4. Cover. Cook on low for 5 hours. (You can also double these ingredients and make 3 layers.)