1 C. karo syrup
1 C. peanut butter
1 C. granulated sugar
5 C. rice krispies
1/2 bag (12 oz.) chocolate chips
1/2 bag (12 oz.) butterscotch chips
1. Heat syrup and sugar over low heat until well blended. Stir in peanut butter.
2. In a medium bowl add rice krispies. Pour sugar mixture over krispies and stir until incorporated.
3. Press in 8x8 glass dish. (greased)
4. Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in microwave on medium heat for 20 sec. incrimates.
5. Pour over top of rice krispies.
6. Cool, cut, and serve.