Friday, February 20, 2009

Fruit Balls "Ballie Balls"

A great way to get all your fiber in! These are an all time favorite of mine from Aunt Marian. She made them up, and she's Italian so no recipe. Just a little of this and a little of that! But here is how I make them, and it's very easy to do your own thing with these.


Dried Fruits:
1/2 Cup of each, and chop in food processor
Apricots
Dates
Prunes
Cranberries
Raisins

Place all chopped fruit in a bowl and add
1 Cup Peanut Butter (I use the crunchy)

Add In's if desired
Flax
Oat bran
Powder Fiber
Walnuts

Mix all together and roll into balls. Then roll into coconut or chopped nuts. Or leave it alone. What ever! I prefer the coconut because then it becomes a little dessert for me!

Keep covered and store in fridge.



I'll get a picture of these soon!




No comments: