Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mini Meatloaf

I love this recipe and my kids ALL eat it because it is in a little muffin size rather that a huge lump that for some reason freaks every one out. I don't have exact measurements for this recipe- I made it Italian style- little of this little of that :)

Ingredients:

Ground beef (about 1lb)
1 piece of buttered white bread, crumbled
Onion, about 1/4 of it, minced
Milk, 2-3 T
Egg, whole
Tomato paste, about 1/2 - 3/4 of the little can
Grill seasoning, any brand- I use Emeril Lagase

Directions:

Make a well in the middle of the ground beef
Add all the ingredients and then lightly combine. Try to handle the meat as little as possible.
Fill a sprayed muffin tin with a ball of mixture.

Glaze:

Katsup about- 1 C
Brown Sugar about- 1/4 C
Worcestershire Sauce- about 3t.
Orange marmalade- about 1 T


Spread on top of each meatloaf "muffin"

Bake 375 until center reads 165 degrees

I serve with red potatoes and cooked baby carrots


No comments: